2007-06-30

An Achievement!

Finally I've managed to complete a picture! The sense of achievement is greatly overwhelming. lol

There are many many pictures I've started and dropped half way. I think it says a lot about the type of person I am, keen to start, but never to finish. But this time there was a deadline. The picture was for Manifest, and the deadline was today. It was close but I managed to just finish the picture this morning. *whew* It's not perfect, given more time I'd like to put more effort into the background but hey, for a last minute effort it's not that bad (I'm good at lowering my self standard). Nehoos, once I upload the pic to photobucket I'll link it here.

tanoshimi ni shite kudasai ne~ (don't think that's grammatically correct......)

No comments:

 
Simple Web Counter